Splash Pad at Shaw Park
Shaw Park is located between South 10th and 11th Streets as east and west borders, and West Oklahoma and West Fay Avenues as north and south borders. Shaw Park is home the City’s newest quality of life enhancement, the Splash Pad.
The Splash Pad features 23 ground spray features and 11 above ground spray features are on 5,715 square feet with 3 zones including a Toddler Bay, Family Bay, and Action Bay. There are 4 shade canopies with 8 picnic tables, and an additional 6 benches around the pad.
Splash Pad Rules
To Activate, Press Button On The Yellow Pole
- Please Put All Trash In Trash Cans.
- Glass Bottles Are Prohibited In The Park.
- Tobacco Free Area.
- Alcoholic Beverages Are Prohibited In All City Parks.
- Adult Supervision Required For All Children 12 And Under.
- Please Keep All Food, Drinks, Athletic Equipment/Balls, Bicycles, Skates, Skateboards, Scooters And Pets Off Of The Splash Pad.
- Patrons Engaging In Horseplay Or Foul Language Will Be Asked To Leave. Please Play Courteously, Safely And Respect Others Using The Splash Pad.
- Please Walk And No Running For Your Safety.
- Climbing On The Splash Pad Features And Benches Is Prohibited. Please Climb On The Playground Equipment.
- Children Who Are Not Toilet Trained Must Wear Swim Diapers (Regular Diaper Changing Should Occur).
- Persons With Open Cuts Or Sores, Infection Or Diseases That May Be Transmitted By The Water Are Prohibited.
- Splashpad Is Open Daily From 10:00 Am To 8:00 Pm. Splash Pad May Be Closed At Any Time Due To Weather Or Maintenance. Be Weather Aware, At The First Sign Of Thunder Or Lightning Vacate The Splash Pad And Seek Shelter.
- Canopies, Benches And Tables Are Available For General Public Use. Reservations For The Pavilion On The North Side Of Shaw Park Can Be Coordinated Through City Hall.
- For Your Safety, Splash Pad Is Under Video Camera Surveillance And Is Regularly Monitored.
Please Report Any Concerns To City Hall (405) 375-3705. In Case Of Emergency Dial 911
Note: No Lifeguard On Duty, Use At Your Own Risk