Wheeler Brothers Grain

Business Details

13th & Robberts
Kingfisher, OK 73750
Find on Map

Phone 405-375-5545

Business Contact

Mike Rosen
Phone: 405-375-5545

A Brief History of Wheeler Brothers Grain Company   Wheeler Brothers Grain Company was founded in 1917 by brothers Frank and William “Bill” Wheeler.  In the early 1940s, Frank’s son, Gene, bought out both Bill’s and Frank’s interest.  In 1945, Gene built his first concrete elevator in Watonga, just south of the original wooden structure.  In 1962, Gene built a dry bulk fertilizer blending plant in Watonga, believed to be the second oldest in the state.   In 1968, Wheeler Brothers built a 2,000 head feedyard 4 miles east of Watonga.  Throughout the years, capacity has been added.  Its current capacity now stands at 27,000 head.   In 1985, Wheeler Brothers established the AT&L Railroad through acquisition of 46 miles of former Rock Island track from Watonga to El Reno.  The track ties in with the UP Railroad in El Reno to which Wheeler Brothers ships 110-car unit trains.  The loaded railcars then move to market, the most prominent destination being the U.S. Gulf export market.   Today, Wheeler Brothers has 19 grain elevator locations, 6 of which are seasonal.  Total storage capacity is 20+ million bushels.   Other than cattle feeding and grain storage, Wheeler Brothers is involved in fertilizer / chemical application, feed manufacturing and seed production.


  • Cattle Feeders
  • Elevator Grain Storage
  • Feed Store
  • Fertilizer/Chemical Applications
  • Livestock Feed Manufacturing
  • Seed Production

Website designed by Back40 Design & managed by Javelin CMS